Wednesday, August 25, 2010

How To Save Your Marriage Relationship

You should be congratulated on making this decision. So many divorces occur because couples essentially throw in the towel and give up on the relationship. By making the decision to save your marriage, you have actually taken a very important step. Let's talk about how to save a broken marriage and win back the love of your spouse.

Before you get the idea that I'm just carelessly throwing advice around out there, I should probably tell you a little about myself. I am definitely not a marriage counselor or therapist, so I don't have a fancy piece of paper on my wall. My education was earned by living through a horrible marriage, facing a near divorce, and ultimately saving the marriage. These days my relationship with my wife is a lot better than the day we gotten married to each other.

You can save your marriage too!

The first thing you must not do is play the "blame game." There is no point in spending time blaming either yourself or your spouse for the problems you are facing. The primary goal at this point MUST be to save your marriage! It does not matter who did what to whom.

Next, you will need to get yourself out of the bad emotional condition you are currently in. If you are experiencing any combination of anger, fear, jealousy, shock, depression, hurt or confusion then you are NOT in the resourceful condition you need to be in to do what needs to be done.

You should commit yourself entirely to saving your marriage from the end, REGARDLESS of what your spouse is doing. You must be calm and rational and by all appearances remain confident understanding and patient (even if you don't necessarily feel all those things on the inside)

With every action there is a reaction! When you save and do some very specific things, you can definitely alternate the dynamics of your marriage and set it out on a brand new course, even if your mate is not doing anything right now.

And finally, you have got to realize that NOTHING will change if you don't take the steps to do something about it! Time is not on your side and the longer you wait, the less your chances of turning your marriage around.

My better thinking and most sincere desire to save my marriage nearly ruined it and I did not even know it. It wasn't until I found out what I had been doing wrong and made some changes did I begin to see the relationship change. Again, this is not about either of you being right or wrong. It really is not about the both of you at all! It is about the marriage.

There are some effective things you can do to stop your marriage from falling apart. When it comes to Saving A Marriage the methods you will find on the next page can provide you with the advice and info you need to assist the situation you're going through Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment